Image result for music is good for you


Music Helps You                                                                   





As many of us including myself, listen to music all the time, inclusively when we are doing homework. Music has become so important in our lives, but have you ever thought if listening to music as you are doing your homework is a good or bad thing when. Well to our favormusic does help us while we are trying to concentrate while doing school work, but music can also help people who are ill, which I will explain later on. First, I will explain how music can help us out while we are doing homework.  In the book "Learning... The Beat Goes On" states that student absorb more information while they are listening to music. They explain that "music alters brain waves, making the brain more receptive to learning". In other word the brain is more active and can receive information better. So, if you are a person who does not listen to music while trying to do homework I would say to try out listening to music. 
As I mention before, music can also help people who have health problems. In the article "The Future of Music Therapy and Medine" explains how music helps out people who have problems with their brains such as people who get strokes, have Parkinson disease or have loss of memory. The ways music helps them out is by having a better balance as they walk and many other things. In the article they state " that rhythmic entrainment of motor function can actively facilitate the recovery of movement in patients with stroke, Parkinson disease,cerebral palsy, or traumatic brain injury. There is strong physiological evidence that rhythmic sounds act as sensory timers, entraining brain mechanisms that control the timing, sequencing, and coordination of movement".  In other words, the rhythm of music helps a person with health problem to recover if they get a stroke or forget what they were doing or saying. The rhythm of music can also help them move, by moving I mean when they are walking or trying to say something. 
Image result for playlist
I personally like to listen to music while I am doing school work or I am clean around, but I never knew that music was used for therapy or that music would actually help you learn betterI personally enjoy listening to one's type of music which I heard my first semester of college in English class.  I recommend beat music very much because sometimes we want music and when we hear regular artist music that has words we might not concentrate. I will have a play list of the music I recommend.  

The reason I talked about this topic in this blog is because I believe it is important topic to talk about. This information can be helpful if you have a family member or you know someone who has difficulties learning or has a health problem and music might not be the total solution to the problembut it can help you out or someone else out.  

                                                
  1. Vanilla-Fuji
  2. Football head-Flamingosis
  3. Maitro-Snake way
  4. High and Chill
  5. Dozing Off
  6. Late Night Gateway
  7. Late Night vibes
  8. The girl I Haven’t met-Kudasai
  9. Know the feelin-Shag
  10. Aquacola-nightdriving


Comments